Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ignition

After months of reading and enjoying my wife's posts and thinking to myself "I should do that, too", here we go. My goal is to give another point of view of this small yet surprisingly power packed family. My wife, N, does a fine job with her blog, but I feel it is important, or will be anyway, for my kids to see our lives through my eyes. They should know what daddy was doing and thinking, if for no other reason than to know I was involved - which I am, and love to be.

A quick introduction of the regulars is in order and then we'll wrap up this initial installment:

B - Dad, Honey.
N - Mom, Babe, all around bad-ass.
K1 - Nearly 5 rowdy boy, older brother, loves his daddy, needs his sister, will run you into the ground.
K2 - 3.5 punk princess, loves her mommy, adores her brother, tolerates her daddy, is tougher than any other child on the planet.


1 comment:

Buschfest said...

Excellent! We'll be looking forward to future posts!

STEVO